After being sick for so long, I finally have a name for my illness: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, otherwise known as P.O.T.S.

A cardiac condition that's stripped me of my health, weight (causing me to drop to anorexic weight), self confidence, friends, jobs and continuing my education.

My goals are simple: gain weight, be healthier, and get out more. Basically, get my life back!

I'm also hoping to spread some awareness on this little known condition, and to highlight the struggles of the underweight and people with "invisible illnesses."

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I was going to update...

but I decided that I'm just not going to do it anymore. The people who "follow" me on here, I talk to in other venues/arenas and that's good enough for me.

Unlike other people, I'm not okay with just anyone/everyone reading my stuff- and I suspect it's more than just "official followers" who are creeping my stuff anonymously.

So, this message will be up for a week to let anyone who reads this know, then this whole thing will be deleted.

I'll talk to you all either on 43Things, or in person. To everyone else, sorry but your creeping is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment