After being sick for so long, I finally have a name for my illness: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, otherwise known as P.O.T.S.

A cardiac condition that's stripped me of my health, weight (causing me to drop to anorexic weight), self confidence, friends, jobs and continuing my education.

My goals are simple: gain weight, be healthier, and get out more. Basically, get my life back!

I'm also hoping to spread some awareness on this little known condition, and to highlight the struggles of the underweight and people with "invisible illnesses."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

day 20

Breakfast: Ensure Plus (350c) (again, late...i was up in the middle of the night sick, so i'm probably going to take it easy today)
Lunch: massive cinnamon roll (480c)
Snack: half niagara mint candy bar (180c)
Extra: small coffee with sugar and whole milk, french fries (a whopping 500c)
Dinner-ish: Ensure Regular (250c) - i ran out of the high calorie one :(

Total Calorie Count: 1760

Awesome Thing of the Day: waking up to snow. yeah yeah, it's may...but it was a nice change of pace from the pouring rain for the last two days. plus i like jeans and sweater weather lol (i have an excessive love for sweaters)

really poor diet day. this headache is killing me. if it's not better tomorrow, i'll be going to the doctors for it. tomorrow i'll get back on the better food diet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment