After being sick for so long, I finally have a name for my illness: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, otherwise known as P.O.T.S.

A cardiac condition that's stripped me of my health, weight (causing me to drop to anorexic weight), self confidence, friends, jobs and continuing my education.

My goals are simple: gain weight, be healthier, and get out more. Basically, get my life back!

I'm also hoping to spread some awareness on this little known condition, and to highlight the struggles of the underweight and people with "invisible illnesses."

Friday, May 14, 2010

day 25

Breakfast: Ensure Plus (350c)
Lunch: roasted chicken sandwich with gingerale (~600c)
Snack: two small cupcakes with frosting (~250c)
Dinner: small amount of rice :(
Extra: nutella on bread, ensure plus (~700c)

Total Calorie Count: 1900

Awesome Thing of the Day: made arrangements to have my official transcript sent to texas a&m. it's a long shot, but worth it. the application will be going tomorrow. traffic was good, it's sunny, i found a parking meter with 30mins of parking in it so i wouldn't have to pay...general good luck- maybe i should buy a lottery ticket lol

No comments:

Post a Comment