After being sick for so long, I finally have a name for my illness: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, otherwise known as P.O.T.S.

A cardiac condition that's stripped me of my health, weight (causing me to drop to anorexic weight), self confidence, friends, jobs and continuing my education.

My goals are simple: gain weight, be healthier, and get out more. Basically, get my life back!

I'm also hoping to spread some awareness on this little known condition, and to highlight the struggles of the underweight and people with "invisible illnesses."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

day 43

Breakfast: slice of nutella bread, ensure plus (300+350= 650)
Lunch: dr. pepper with rotisserie chicken (420c)
Dinner: mini pizzas with green olives, pizza sauce, english muffins and cheese. dr pepper (~500c)
Extra: ensure plus (350c)

Total Calorie Count: 1920

Awesome Thing of the Day: been a long day, but on the plus side- even though i didn't feel that great, i went out and ran some errands with zack. i even ran into one of my old friends/exes/teachers lol which was nice, he's a good guy and i haven't seen him in a couple years

No comments:

Post a Comment